Here is a chronological resume sample for a position in Assembly and Production. In it, the job seeker shows that she has done her former jobs well, no matter what city, state, or business she has worked in. She is now ready to move forward and take the next step in her career. How does her resume show that she is ready?
About this Resume Sample
Leslie (not her real name) relocated from the East to the West Coast not too long ago. Although she likes her current job, she knows that there may be changes coming down the road. She wants to be ready, and she is willing to move to another city if the right job comes along. Let’s see how Leslie creates a winning resume!
- Leslie’s Objective statement is simple and clear: No matter what the job is called, she wants to work in an assembly and production environment.
- In the Highlights section, and in the Relevant Experience section, Leslie mentions her skill in high volume production. She even tells us the actual volume that was recorded at Acufine, to give the reader a sense of how well she has done this job.
- Under each place of work, Leslie provides a brief overview of her job and duties she performed.
- She provides details where possible, to help the reader picture her in her former jobs. This way, they will also be able to picture her doing these functions at her next job!
- At the bottom of her resume, Leslie lists the coursework she has recently taken at a local two-year college. She is taking the steps needed to move forward in her career!
See what else is different about Leslie’s resume!
Resume Sample for Assembly and Production
Need a Good Resume Template for YOUR Resume?
Looking for a good resume template for your job search? We suggest Ready-Made Resume Builder! This online resume builder has about 150 resume templates, as well as lots of cover letter templates. It guides you step by step to find the best resume format and letter template for your situation. Almost like having a resume pro at your elbow!