In this chronological resume sample for Area Supervisor for restaurants at Paramount’s Great America, the job seeker tells us exactly where he wants to work right away. Let’s see what else sets this resume apart from the rest.
About This Resume Sample
By starting the resume with a very precise Job Objective statement, Henry (not his real name) quickly tells us what his target job is. What does he do to show that he can do that job?
- In the fourth and final point in the Highlights section at the top of the resume, Henry mentions his interest in working at Great America. This gives us a better feel for who he is, and further strengthens his Objective statement.
- He lists his job titles in bold type, which draws the reader’s eye and lets us know that Henry has done this job in the past…and therefore he can do it again in the future!
- He uses numbers to show the great sales results he has achieved, the number of restaurants he has managed, and the size of his crews. This gives the reader a solid sense that Henry can handle a large staff and more than one place of business at the same time.
- Using columns under one of his bullet point statements gives us a quick view of Henry’s skills and areas of knowledge.
- Even though his Taco Bell job was the furthest back in time, Henry highlights his impact, great results, and the award he received while there. It’s a strong way to end a resume!
For more ideas, take a look at Henry’s sample resume.
Resume Sample for Restaurant Area Supervisor
More Resume Help
If you’ve thrown up your hands trying to write your own resume, hire a professional resume writer on the Damn Good Resume Team. Our resume writers are skilled at working with job seekers, doing all the heavy lifting of writing, solving resume problems, and formatting. Just answer some questions and a writer will do the rest!